Monday, October 17, 2011

Donations

While walking precincts today I met with a supporter who asked about making donations.  After talking about how to donate, he said he would just check my blog and get the information from the blog.  That was when I realized I didn't have the information on my blog so I will post it now.
There are several ways to donate. 
You can donate online through Paypal by sending a donation to:  vote4esteves@gmail.com
You can go into any branch of Mocse Credit Union and donate to:  Friends of Joshua Esteves for Modesto City Council 2011
Checks made out to Friends of Joshua Esteves can be sent to:
1504 Sylvan Ave.
Modesto CA  95355

Or, you can contact me at: 209-534-6471 and I will be happy to make arrangements to pick any donations.

Also, a side note about donations.  Donations under $100 can be made anonymously.  However, donations over $100 require a name, address, and employer.

Thank you all very much, I look forward to serving you.

Josh Esteves

No comments:

Post a Comment