Friday, September 16, 2011

Reaching Voters

It is no secret that I am running an extremely low budget grassroots campaign.  However, I can't think of a better way to campaign.  I have had the great pleasure of talking to hundreds of voters.  I am getting a good overview of what people find important, as well as a lot of positive feedback.  Most people I talk to want new leadership and new ideas and are happy to see me running for office.  I'll keep you posted on how things are going and if you would like to help you can contact me at: vote4esteves@gmail.com and we can discuss the many ways you can volunteer.

2 comments:

  1. The fact of the matter is that we need fresh faces with fresh ideas. Enough of the outdated rancid ideas that haven't work for anyone.
    Josh, you got what it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I look forward to serving the people of Modesto.

    ReplyDelete